The team of the Service Coordination Centre, internal technicians and international partners make every effort to best meet the service, maintenance and support requirements of our customers, with a specific response for large commercial transport fleets, passenger ships, fishing vessels and pleasure craft.
With a growing demand for services that focus on reliability and performance, without losing sight of costs, SIRM provides solutions that offer the best to support operational efficiency and to offer maximum efficiency and compliance with international standards of all the equipment on board.
Through the Service Coordination Centre it is also possible to request one of the Annual Surveys provided for a ship, that is:
- Radio Safety Survey (GMDSS)
- Voyage Data Recorder Annual Performance Test
- Gyro Overhauls
Our value proposition is based on:
- Responsiveness and a First-Time-Fix-Rates approach
- Worldwide service coverage
- Quality of service, thanks to the constant attention to training and certification of our technicians, trained directly with the support of equipment manufacturers
- Availability of spare parts and consumables in SIRM warehouses or in those of international partners
- Attention to customer costs and in particular travel costs
- Package solutions (Contracts and OceanCare) that allow you to have a wide range of services included with a fixed annual budget
- Problem solving skills and operations with the main brands leaders in the maritime sector
- Selection of the best partners able to ensure the availability of a robust and reliable network