All documents shall be produced in accordance with quality assurance procedures certified to ISO 9001:2015 and shall include at least the following documents:
- Drawings and connection diagrams in CAD format
- Technical data sheets and monographs of the individual apparatuses
- Dimensions and packaging data
- Antenna positioning diagrams
- Point-to-point connection diagrams for installation
SIRM is responsible for the complete management of the project, through a constant dialogue with equipment manufacturers, the logistics management for shipments to the site and the activities of integration and wiring of equipment inside the console.
Our value proposition is based on:
- Integrated design group with expertise in quotation processes, procurement and logistics management, engineering and project management
- Comprehensive project supervision from start to finish, including design, engineering, installation, testing and trials at sea
- Quality of service, thanks to the constant attention to training and certification of our technicians, trained directly with the support of equipment manufacturers
- Problem Solving Capability and Proactive Project Approach
- Selection of the best partners able to ensure the availability of a robust and reliable network
SIRM assures the shipyard and the shipowner of the management of all problems relating to warranty work, in direct coordination with equipment suppliers, and the management of the same through our service contracts.