Single monthly fee to offer data network access via KA-band antenna or FleetBroadband as a backup device
Fully managed service with high quality post-sales service globally
High quality voice service, without affecting the CIR of the ship
Different service options for operations and crew
A wide range of tariff plans and possibilities for temporary bandwidth increase and service suspension
- Continuous Connectivity: Service with a very high level of reliability, thanks to the use of the KA (Inmarsat GX) main satellite constellation and the FleetBroadband network backup constellation.
- Guaranteed performance: Possibility to choose plans with CIR adapted to your needs, which ensure that the customer always obtains the level of service contracted
- Cost Control: Improve cost management with a wide range of flexible subscription packages and a single bill. With FX the cost of satellite telecommunications is constantly under control
- Fully Managed System: Standardized plug-and-play service with 24/7/365 global management, monitoring and support. Fleet Xpress offers the customer simplicity and total peace of mind
- Business Applications: A unique opportunity to improve operations through access to a wide range of value-added services developed by third-party application providers
SIRM, thanks to the consolidated partnership with the main world manufacturers, is able to offer VSAT KA antennas designed to operate at its best on the Inmarsat GX network . SIRM offers the FleetXpress service with Intellian or Cobham antennas of the most suitable dimensions for the use of the system and the size of the vessel. JRC antennas may also be used among Inmarsat approved equipment.