SIRM is a one-stop provider for all satellite communication platforms in the maritime environment, such as VSAT (C, KA and KU-band), Inmarsat FleetXpress, Inmarsat C and legacy services, FleetOne, FleetBroadband, Iridium and Thuraya. Based on the specific communication needs of the customer, our experts are able to identify the best solution and related value-added services.
SIRM is able to provide a complete range of solutions, from a simple portable satellite telephone to an integrated VSAT communication solution to offer internet access to the passengers of a cruise ship.
Communication services are crucial today on board any ship and will be more and more so in the future, for this reason SIRM has decided to invest in the most advanced technological solutions and to make available to customers a dedicated design and support team.
We are aware that there is no satellite communication solution suitable for all ships, so at SIRM we work to always find the best solution for our customers, with a specific response for large commercial transport fleets, passenger ships, fishing vessels and pleasure craft. With a growing demand for services that focus on reliability and performance, without losing sight of costs, SIRM provides solutions that offer the best to support operational efficiency and to offer internet access services for the crew and passengers.
We provide satellite services using the various constellations available (VSAT, Inmarsat Fleetbroadband and FleetOne, Inmarsat FleetXpress, Iridium, Thuraya) that offer global coverage, maximum network availability, reliable voice services, high speed data and easy integration with ground systems. Our connectivity services offering always combines with a wide range of value-added services in the cloud to make it even easier to reach a ship wherever it is in the world.
Our value proposition is based on:
- Solution engineering (airtime products and services)
- Sale or rental of communication equipment (VSAT antennas, FBB, Iridium and Thuraya terminals)
- Managing backup options of the main communication channel
- Installation and configuration with a team of qualified engineers
- Selection of the best partners able to ensure the availability of a robust and reliable network
- Customer Services 24/7/365, through the Network Operation Center and worldwide support
- Management of the alert thresholds and control of consumption
- Integrated billing service for a clear and transparent telephone account
- Possibility to use pre-paid or post-paid solutions
- On-board IT management and ready-to-use cloud solutions
- Cybersecurity Management